Establishment of Trusted Third Parties
With its experience in the establishment of certification authorities for electronic transactions, DATAPROTECT proposes to assist regulatory agencies in charge of the certification of electronic transactions in the establishment of trusted third parties.
To do so, DATAPROTECT proposes the following approach:
- Assistance in the establishment of a Certification Authority (CA),
- Assistance in the establishment of a Registration Authority (RA),
- Assistance in the establishment of a Certification Operator (CO),
- Assistance in the commencement of operations of the electronic certification.
- Training of the CA, RA and CO staff.
- Organizing an outreach workshop on electronic transactions.
DATAPROTECT assisted the Telecommunications/ICT Regulation Authority of Ivory Coast, ARTCI in short, in the implementation of a root PKI and an experimental PKI as part of the electronic transaction security project.